Sunday, June 26, 2011

Steampunk Wedding Regalia






Since we got rained out at the ceremony, I didn't wear my skirt or petticoats, rocking only the bloomers and bustle belt for the ceremony. I had intended on wearing the whole gown for the ceremony and photos, then switching to the short version for the dance party. I guess it was dance-party time from word "go"!
However, I did put a lot of work into the skirt - which is yards of fabulous silk dupioni - and even more time went into the petticoats, gathering all those yards of tulle.
Today some of our good friends, Kristyn & Justin, with baby Samson along, came to take some posed shots of us in the whole ensemble. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

irissewsfor baby said...

Where did you get your bustle belt? I want one for my wedding so bad