Tuesday, June 14, 2011

People & Costumes


I know you want to hear about the ceremony, but I'm going to need some energy to tell the story of the wedding itself. Instead, today I'm going to present a reel of photos sharing the costumes of our family and friends.
We were really pleased and impressed with the outfits people put together. We gave our wedding party free reign; we didn't have a specific color story throughout. Russell and I used brown and blue as our base, with brass and bronze metals. The men were meant to be steampunk airship pirates, with Russell as the captain. I was an aristocrat; the high-style neo-Victorian look. My best ladies and Adam followed suit. Many of our friends put together something that nodded to the theme. It was really great looking; fancy and fun, and lead to lots of playful moments! It was wonderful and did my costumer's heart good!

No comments: