Friday, June 17, 2011

Gratitude in Spades

A huge thanks to so many people! I hope I remember everyone here, but it may require two posts!
To all my friends who took photos and posted them; I wielded a camera not at all. Every photo you see here was taken by a friend, and I pirated them from Facebook and reproduced them for you, here.
To Jessica Berkowitz, for doing the professional photography (which is AWESOME so far!)
To Iris, for the leatherwork on my bracer cuffs and Russell's hat band.
To Jo Ann, for all the baby care and my amazing hair style!
To Susan, for my pedicure, the help, and the pizza!
To Adam, for days of help!
To Buck, for playing a heroic set of awesome music!
To Myke & Beth, for bring all the sound equipment (and fireworks)!
To Kathy, for the amazing cake.
To Colie, for helping us load-in and make the photo wall.
To Howard, for an excellently-timed cooler of cold beer and a bag of chips.
To everyone who brought tables and chairs!
To Gary Phillips, for being an awesome MC and making my day every time I see him.
To Graham, John, Zach, and everyone who tended bar.
To my Best Ladies, for being my entourage, having my back, and making getting ready fun!
To the Best Men, for being a completely awesome pirate crew when Russell needed them.
To Zach, for the mural.
To all the anonymous folks that left money in my car, under my windshield wipers, or in Russell's pockets.
To Kevin, for lights and decor, help, and walking me down the aisle. And for allowing the Bubble Kiss Party to take over his house!
To Runyon, Jo Ann, and the Woods family for an amazing rehearsal dinner.
To Gail & Natalie for their help making favors.
To River, for help making favors and the awesome tote bags given out at the rehearsal dinner.
To Ivy, for giving out fans at the rehearsal dinner.
To William, for all the feathers.
To Aimee & John, for all their feathers!
To Jo Ann (and Trader Joe's) for the flowers.
To Eddie, for the goblet and the great breakfast pastries, pineapple, and watermelon!
To everyone who helped us set-up and take-down. It was a lot of work and we couldn't have done it without you!
To Crash and John, for being the first ones to arrive and starting the day off right!
To Garry Miller, for all his works on the grounds at Shakori, being our contact person, and general awesomeness.
Thanks to everyone who participated! We love you all dearly. I'll remember this for the rest of my life!

No comments: