Friday, August 6, 2010

A little gift from SCI

While at the first night of the SCI shows at the Red Rocks, a girl in the crowd nearby caught me near the end of the show and read the following off of a small laminated blue card:
You are Beautiful OUTSIDE and INSIDE!
You are Pure Love, Light and Joy!
Let your Love Light SHINE!
You are Amazing Just the Way You Are and Wonderful for Who You Are!
SMILE, Be Fabulous, and Make a JOYFUL SOUND!

She read it to me, passed it on, and told me to do the same. Since the show was about over, I figured I'd pass it on the next night. I stuck it in a pocket on the Ergo Carrier and then completely forgot about it. I'm sort of glad that I still have it, because it's a nice little gift, but I also feel bad that I forgot about it. This is my way of passing it on, to you. Maybe you could pass it on, too... If you feel like it.
Love...

No comments: