Saturday, April 9, 2011

Orion Report!





He's a moving little man! He's a seriously fast crawling machine! He is also completely unafraid of climbing the stairs, sticking his hands out he cat door, pulling up on anything available, and pushing empty cardboard boxes around the room. Chase the cats? Sure! Follow Mommy around? Absolutely! He keeps me running!
He's also finally starting to show real interest in solid food, and of course he only wants what I eat. So he ate a piece of everything bagel the other day. And he loves orange slices!
Tonight he's asleep in his crib for the first time... We'll see how that goes. Hopefully well. He looked awfully comfy.
This weekend is going to be a big step for him, too, because he's getting to sleep over at grandma's house while Russell and I are away for the night! I hope he does well. I've been telling him how much fun he's going to have.
He's very chatty, making all sorts of funny sounds. He also now waves and claps along with me, so I've started doing some signs with him. We know Mommy, Daddy, Stop, and Home... We'll see if he takes to it. I think he will!
We play in the sun sometimes during the day and it always yields some great pictures. He's been having fun with dandelions!
Enjoy the baby love!

No comments: