Saturday, September 25, 2010

Upgrades!


Though some days it's really slow going, I'm feeling pretty proud of the things I've managed to accomplish lately! My Etsy shopfront is in the best shape it's ever been. I'm still learning how to photograph my work effectively, but they have much improved (especially thanks to Ray and the light box).
I've been working hard to get more products in there; it's mostly jewelry, though there are some tie-dyes, a few baby items, and a few garments. There are now just under 50 items in the shop! I had a few sales last week, and a few things are on hold now, so I'm just hoping to see some response to the amount of effort I've been putting in.
Today I got a custom banner for the shop with the name in it; I think it looks great! I searched forever before I found something I really liked - plus the seller was way fast and I had it up within a few hours!
Take a look and let me know what you think!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SachiIvy

1 comment:

Kevino said...

Totally fab - love it!